...and her trials of dealing with a working mom







Thursday, January 12, 2012

The ticking clock

Ugh.... four more days til I have to go back to work.  Every moment of my life seems fleeting and rushed right now.  I have so much stuff to do around the house, while trying to spend every precious moment playing with and enjoying my baby girl.  Today was a long day.  Had the foundation guy out, tried to get Miss A down for a nap that she wanted no part of, took a shower (which is a feat of itself), went to the grocery store, made the spousal unit cupcakes for his birthday, cooked dinner, made Ainsley baby food (sweet potatoes), bathed her, and got her to sleep.  Now I'm sitting here watching the daily show, drinking wine, reading blogs, and going and watching my baby sleep occasionally.  I'm not ready to leave her.  I should feel fortunate.  I was able to spend 6 months with her, which is more than most people get to spend. But I want to be with her all the time. 

Tick tock tick tock

1 comment:

  1. Soak in all the time you get with your little one! Sounds like you had a busy day, I love the diaper bags you posted below, very cute! Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete